GOAL AND OBJECTIVES
1 - GOAL
The organization has as an aim of protection the flora and fauna and to fight against the drug misuse.
2 - OBJECTIVES
Association aims at of:
* To promote basic education in the rural regions,
* to fight against the environmental pollution,
* to fight against the sexually transmitted diseases,
* To promote the elimination of illiteracy of our moms for a good framing of the children.
* To promote the friendship, fraternity and the international cooperation.
* To proscribe within youth idleness, the delinquency, the prostitution, racial discrimination, tribal hatred.
* To ensure an assistance the stripped pupils.
* To promote the establishment of a framework of mutual aid of the young people.
3-for achieving its goals.
Association waits, inter alia means
- To inform, Sensitize and Train the populations at the base on the need for the schooling of the children, the traffic of the children and the AIDS.
- to organize meetings of afforestation and debates on the environmental pollution
- To collaborate with other associations, ONG, and national and international institutions having similar objectives.
- To organize camps international building sites during which the participants will exchange their culture, will stimulate and develop their spirit of creativity, initiative, voluntary help and voluntariate.
- To collect voluntary gifts (drugs, clothing, foods, school stationery, bicycle, expenses school.)with the profit of disinherited orphans and handicapped.
- Development and realization of the draft aid programmes to the stripped people.
- To create green areas and to organize operations of public health
Register you directly on the site while clicking here: I want to inscrir myself